Membership Sign Up
Membership of the Scottish Forum on Natural Capital is open to public, private and voluntary organisations that would like to contribute to achieving our vision to protect and rebuild Scotland’s natural capital.
The vision of the Scottish Forum on Natural Capital is of:
- A Scotland in which all parts of society, including companies, NGOs, the Government, public bodies and communities, recognise our reliance on natural capital and the impact we have on it.
- A Scotland in which an understanding of our relationship with natural capital leads to action to protect and rebuild it.
- A Scotland which is exercising leadership to galvanise action both here and beyond Scotland’s borders.
Members of the Scottish Forum benefit from:
- Joining 70+ organisations from Scotland’s public, private and voluntary sectors and demonstrating your organisations commitment to the vision of the Scottish Forum on Natural Capital.
- Invitations to exclusive events & training featuring the latest natural capital thinking from Scotland and the rest of the world.
- Opportunities to engage with decision-makers to help shape the emerging natural capital dialogue.
- Access to the Scottish Forum’s Ask an Expert service service to help address your questions and challenges.
- Opportunities to collaborate on practical projects and research with other Scottish Forum members
- Networking opportunities with leading players in natural capital and the Scottish Forum’s diverse membership and access to the Scottish Forum's LinkedIn Group
- Information on the latest natural capital related events and developments from Scotland and the rest of the world through regular newsletters & e-updates.
- An online platform to publish natural capital related thought-pieces & announcements through the Scottish Forum website.
To register your organisation as a member of the Scottish Forum on Natural Capital please complete the brief form below and we will be in contact shortly to complete the membership process.