You can help us accelerate the profile and impact of natural capital approaches in Scotland, and build nature-based thinking into decision-making in all sectors of our national life and economic activity.
The Scottish Forum on Natural Capital welcomes voluntary donations to support the delivery of our wider activities, to continue to drive the natural capital agenda in policy development and through our events and network activity. Your donation will contribute to the long-term resilience of the initiative.
One-off and regular donations
If your organisation would like to contribute to our activities, we have a number of sponsorship packages to choose from. If you would like to support our general activities, please complete the donation details form below and we’ll be in touch.
Sponsorship of an event or activity
We hold events and conferences regularly on specific topics related to natural capital, and general networking events.
Sponsorship for an event can be at one of three levels:
Continental shelf level – £250
- co-branding on invitations, web posts and programmes
- a namecheck at the event introduction and closing remarks
- membership of the Scottish Forum and Scottish Nature Finance Pioneers network, and access to the Marine Natural Capital Forum Scotland (MNCFS) and Sustainable Land Management (SLMG) Basecamp platforms
Volcanic level – £500
As Continental shelf level, plus
- opportunity to share the invite through your networks and offer an increased number of places at the workshop for wider networking access to other participants
- opportunity to disseminate a report or similar to participants
Seamount level – £1000+
As Continental shelf and Volcanic levels, plus
- a speaker slot to demonstrate your activities on the topic
You can also sponsor a short-term activity, providing funding for an initiative, the development of a tool or platform, supporting project staff costs, research and outputs. This can offer profile raising and knowledge exchange on a reciprocally beneficial area of innovation, with executive input and interval reports on progress and outcomes.
In Kind support
You can provide your own staff support for a Scottish Forum activity, a new workstream or piece of research for example, or upskilling or training for our membership in an area of your expertise e.g. in a workshop or webinar format.
If you are an individual who would like to donate, please email email@example.com to receive details of how to donate by BACS.
If you would like further information about any of the above sponsorship packages, please contact Julia Clough firstname.lastname@example.org