Share Your Vision for Scotland’s Natural Capital
Add your voice to our animated video to celebrate the momentum gained on protecting Scotland’s natural assets and the action already in progress for the next decade.
We’re celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Scottish Forum on Natural Capital in 2024, and we’d like to hear from our network your thoughts on the potential for natural capital in Scotland over the next 10 years.
- What are your hopes or your vision for natural capital in Scotland in 10 years’ time?
- What action is your organisation taking to put his into practice?
- What is critically important and needs to happen to achieve this?
Throughout November we would like you to attend online interviews or send audio clips answering these three questions, and we’ll use the audio to create an animated video about our network’s hopes for the future.
- Send an audio clip of your answers to the three questions by email or WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Contact Julia Clough email@example.com to arrange a short, MS Teams meeting to record your responses.
Please see the best practice guidelines from the production company to help you prepare. If sending a clip, please ensure you state your name, job title and organisation.
- By sending an audio clip or recording responses in an online meeting, you agree to all or part of the contribution to be used for the Visions for Scotland’s Natural Capital animation.
- You give permission for your voice recording to be used for the purposes of promotion, media relations, and in any other future programme that Scottish Forum on Natural Capital find your contribution suitable for (within respectful use).
- The production company Slinky Productions own all rights to the material that results from your participation and shall have the right to use any part of the material at its sole discretion, in perpetuity, in any format, existing now or in the future.
- All contributions used will be credited unless you advise you’d prefer to remain anonymous.
- No compensation will be given now or in the future.